Search for URL's on various blogger aggregation sites like BlogLovin as well as blog rolls. Of the bloggers explored, only 10-15% were typically deemed relevant by them.
Each url found would be inspected in order to understand the blogger's style, photo quality, comment counts, brands mentioned, and whether or not that blogger is actively blogging within the last month.
Each of the social handles listed would need to be visited separately in order to see what their social following looked like. She also paid Cision in order to check on location.
Personalizing emails is important. Therefore, Erika would browse recent posts and scan "about" pages in order to have a "conversation starter" for her outreach email. Talk about time consuming!
First she'd need to find their emails. Then she'd compose each email separately working in the personalization. Typical response rate was ONLY 5-10%
Confirm, Track & UGC
Posts don't always go up on time, so blogs need to be monitored. Once the post is up, she'd make sure to help spread the UGC. And once everything was up, she'd track results, and report those back to her client.
Public Relations for : Fashion, Beauty, Food, and Lifestyle Clients
in set up
just time + clothes
↓↓↓ The Bloggers ↓↓↓
- Spread awareness about your brand to very targeted potential customers.
- Gain traction on social networks with new followers and engagement.
- Show your products in action and in the context of everyday use (such as an outfit).
- Acquiring backlinks for SEO purposes. Backlinks are one of the best ways to increase your Domain Authority.
- And furthermore, there are many fun ways to get creative!
- You immediately have access to 200,000+ influencers, organized by vertical.
- Our filtering allows you to search by extremely specific characteristics, narrowing down to the influencers who are truly the most relevant for your target audience.
- All of our users experience a significant increase in response rate due to the targeted nature of their outreach.
- And many experience an increase in ROI due to finding the RIGHT people with whom to work.