Using The Shelf, Luxola launched a series of blogger campaigns promoting a number of their summer products, with each campaign using a set of 10-20 bloggers.
and prior to using The Shelf, their process was very manual and time consuming.
Search for URLs on various blogger aggregation sites like BlogLovin as well as blog rolls. This was the most arduous of their tasks because of the specific nature of their brand.
Analysis of the URLs was important for understanding the blogger's style, photo quality, comment counts, brands mentioned, and whether or not that blogger is actively blogging within the last month.
Each of the social handles listed would need to be visited separately in order to see what their social following looked like.
Personalizing emails took some time because each email needed to have a "conversation starter".
Discovering email addresses and contact forms is always a pain because no one ever lists them in the same place.
Keeping up with these bloggers is key for Luxola, because it gives them continued coverage and more bang for their buck. Additionally, setting up future campaigns is easier.
Head of Influencer Marketing
in set up
↓↓↓ The Bloggers ↓↓↓
- Spread awareness about your brand to very targeted potential customers.
- Gain traction on social networks with new followers and engagement.
- Show your products in action and in the context of everyday use (such as an outfit).
- Acquiring backlinks for SEO purposes. Backlinks are one of the best ways to increase your Domain Authority.
- And furthermore, there are many fun ways to get creative!
- You immediately have access to 200,000+ influencers, organized by vertical.
- Our filtering allows you to search by extremely specific characteristics, narrowing down to the influencers who are truly the most relevant for your target audience.
- All of our users experience a significant increase in response rate due to the targeted nature of their outreach.
- And many experience an increase in ROI due to finding the RIGHT people with whom to work.